CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Relationship = Curse?

Why my relationship will be = to curse to me and others?

Whenever I tell someone I'm in a relationship, quite number of friend will sad and don't even want to be my friend anymore... Just totally disappear in a glimpse ...

Well, I have used to it...

But recently, I becoming a "product" that let people to make reservation if I break up without my permission...

I think there are "5 of them or more" reserved me at the moment... What for to do so?

What can I reply as u ask "Elwyn, once u broke up please call me up, I will take care of you"

I kinda sad to hear so actually, what I can reply is "erm... ok"

But for sure i won't do so... Bcz My heart is belongs to my Queen...

Why I can't just get a wish from u all instead of cursing me to break up for your own benefit...

Additional, all my relationship definitely have something bad happen to pull our faith and love apart at the "1st month or every month"...

It is proven from all my relationship I had pass through...

Of course, this 1 is not exception... The problem are revealing and I starting to losing faith and feeling towards my Queen gradually...

God, I just wish to have long term relationship rather than just 1 month or 2 months...

And of course give someone that are good, not bitch (slut), loyalty as I do, let me feel secure, gentle and bla bla bla...

Rescind the "Month of Doom" in all my relationship... I want years but not months...

0 comments: