CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Memory of Best Friends...

I done my exam finally... But... is my 1st time never finish my paper... haiz...

My cost accounting ar... I put such lot of effort but what I get...

Don't care about it la... Put such lot of effort also no use... 1st time not enough time to finish my paper le...

Today, I suddenly thought of my 1st best friend... Lau Chun Xiang... Xian or Xiang forget already...

He was my best friend start from primary school until the end of primary school but until now I still regard him as my best friend in my heart... We study at the same elementary & primary school, same class for last 2 year of secondary school, same tuition place & teacher, stay in the same area, So surprise his house is direct behind of my house... This called as Fate...

I feel regret to treat him so badly after primary school, I didn't even dare to talk to him directly behind of my house thus always ask my sis to "deliver" my message... even before that...
I admit I'm shy and dunno how to express myself to others... I still remember I don't dare to talk to him after we set apart for our secondary study... Same reason again...

Sorry my 1st best friend for being so cruel... You are my ever best friend I had...

In my memory I was a weak guy when I'm kid, and he is the one who always protect me...
How to find this kind of friend... And sorry for all my friends if you been experienced this by me...

I'm a shy guy "if been a long time didn't see each other and someone I dunno, which stand for Stranger"... I will treat them very cool until we are quite close friend... But after being friend I will be a "eager" friend... haha... I will very passion to all my friends and joke around...

Im SHY SHY SHY... Argghhhhh........ I don't want this personality on me!!!
I write it in blog just to express my feeling and no mean to show someone for some purpose...
Just "innocently" express myself...

This message is too all my best friends in my life... There is quite a lot so not need to write it out lol... That is YOU... Don't look around and think other way anymore...

0 comments: