CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

PiMpleS!!!

Arghh... Something disgusting pops up on my face!!! Hate pimples!!!

Very huge that kind... Make my face uglier... Sob Sob... My face ar!!!

Is time to take action... No matter use what "jin ka" way, I must destroy it, Sunday need to take family photo de le... My reputation and fame...

I use "blood to wash my sin" away... ( use tomato slice to wash my face) haha...

After that thought of take a "sperm mask"... ( egg white mask lol )... Haha...

But can't make it because my mom say need to go back Hell... ( hometown )...

Bore Bore Bore... No internet connection... No Online No Life...

That's for today... Sunday need to take family some more... Must be in very good condition...

Black Circle quite big also... All whose fault?!! Kyle & ShunYee... haha... Is my fault too, because willing to chat with them until so "early" until 1am or 2am...

3 comments:

Shiuji said...

I also got pimple... T.T
You just got 1... better la..

Jen said...

lolx...why ur shower must be SEXY??????? Perasan sangat...u think u very sexy mer????hahaha....

u wanna chat wit us blame us again...WTF???!!!

aiyoyo...lun chet ar lun chet...

Vampirevil said...

Dunno what to describe ma...

No ar, I didnt ar just write only...

with us?