CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Prediction in My Dream??? Scary!!!

It was a horrible and terrible dream in my life!!! I try to copy and paste from my memory as much as I can recall... Its truth, I never lie in blog...

I remember that 3 of us, Me, KaiKai & Des (my ex) when to somewhere to have meal together ( dunno is when is it, couldn't remember ) that time I keep playing and chatting with Des in car happily, usually it won't happen in real if KaiKai there... Dream is Dream... Dunno what happen KaiKai get angry and ask me go back my house and take the cable to KaiKai hostel with fiercely with depress, maybe of jealousy... ( dunno what cable, dream ma... who care ) After this no more Des appear, "shao san" already... ( cantonese which means byebye la if directly translate to english is "store mountain" better phrase is "back to mountain" gua... Not sure about these... )

After I reach home, I take the "cable" immediately and drive to his place directly... My place to KaiKai place need at least 20 - 30 mins to reach but surprise I use 10 mins to reach, which means I drive very fast like "the fast the furious" or "speedman"...

When I reach there, and give Kaikai the "cable" but KaiKai very angry don't care about me... Then I intend to drive back home after this... After few second, "BONG" a very loud crushing sound is heard by KaiKai... KaiKai run back to see what happen, who knows I'm involving with a very severe accident... KaiKai take me out from a severe crushed car and cry loudly with yelling "please call ambulance for me!!! Please!!! Faster!!!" in mandarin la... That time my whole body pierced by the glass of windshield, which looks very disgusting which pretty much of blood flowing from all my body and my mouth with crying eye... Then I realize I am dead at the moment...

Then I wake up with a shocked! That time feel like wanna cry because it seems very sad and disgusting... You are not me, that why you don't understand the feeling... Maybe this dream is to telling me to cherish the person that you be with now and vice versa...

Conclusion : Do cherish the one you love, he or she will gone 1 day without knowing the date...

1 comments:

Shiuji said...

I know how u feel... I dreamt of similar dream b4... *HUG*

Who is kaikai?