CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

"Badman Return" from Terengganu


Just back from Terengganu yesterday... Damn Damn Damn tired...

Sit in car for 8hours for whole journey... My butt become flatter and pain le...


The purpose I go there just for Bitch (beach) but... We just went there for a very short moment just like you sit on the toilet bowl to poop...


We depart on Friday about 11am then reach Terengganu about 7pm!!! Gosh... 8hours!!! I can do many thing at the time...


When I reach there... OMG... So surprise, my aunt adopt damn lots of dogs in her house!!! 11 dogs man!!! They are not dog man but is dog... It just a way of expression... Luckily not 101 dogs, otherwise I will faint at the right moment...


1st day reach there, they all play mahjong again... Boring...

2nd day same thing mahjong until we have no time to "visit" beach over there... until night only we go there but so unlucky its raining heavily...


3rd day thought of go to beach early morning... Who knows about 10am only look for "Son & Bitch" (Sun & Beach), 11.30am then start the journey to go back hometown, not KL... The beach not as nice as I thought but better than KL side de la... all shit bitch (beach)...

1 comments:

Shiuji said...

LOL... in your eye nothing good ya... cant tahan you la...