CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 24, 2009

CraZy StuDy WeeK!!!

This whole week is sucks!!! Keep revise and revise for Final Exam of Foundation...

Everyday do the same thing non-stop for whole week... Show you all my schedule for the whole week...

(Around the time, not totally same la, I'm not nerd go and count the time then do the same thing...)

11.00am : Just wake up... Then brush teeth, wash face and pee...

11.20am : Take my breakfast and open notes to revise...

1.00pm : Finish 1 chapter of revise... 1 chapter!! Gosh... take too much of time... Hate Cost Accounting, consume me such lot of time... Then take my lunch...

2.00pm : Revise again... because rushing to on Skype and chat with someone... Is You LoL... Without hesitate is You! Don't Look at Left or Right!!!

3.00pm : Take shower... 3pm only take shower!!! Smelly!!! But no choice...

3.30pm : Done my sexy shower!! Haha... sound gross... Then revise again... You will know how boring is it...

4.20pm : Yeah, is time to on Skype and chat... Update some of my profile at the same time...

7.30pm : Just finish chat, is time to take my dinner...

8.00pm : Chat on Skype again and updating most of my profile...

8.30pm : Sign in MSN for old friend gossip... Chat with Kyle & ShunYee until 1am... Shun Yee la, say still early, don't let me go... sobsob...

1.00am or 2.ooam : Sleep like a Pig...

6.00am : Wake up awhile for pee... Not everyday same time... Haha...

Imagine how sucks is this life... Doing the same thing whole week... All cost accounting fault!!!

Hate cost accounting... Never like account... Hate Hate Hate!!!

2 comments:

Shiuji said...

OK ah... not that bad la....

With me be your fren, your life will be more interesting...

Jen said...

11am : wake up so late???
11.20: eat shit ryt???
1pm:cuz u stupid ma...
2pm: yea chat wit XXX...waste time...
3pm: omg stinky...eww...
3.30pm: lolx...sexy???eat shit lerr...disgusting...
4.20pm:yea...chat wit XXX again...summore gt time go my profile write comments!!
7.30pm:chat so long???chat wad arh??XXX so many stuff to talk 1 mer...dinner eat lan jiao lerr...
8pm:finish eating lan jiao then continue write comments in my blog again..
8.30pm: simply blame me again...

1am: end of XXX day!!!

6am: pee wad lerr...no lan jiao also how to pee...??=p


u revenge me???never sei b4 arh???u comment 1 post i comment 10 post!!!wahahaha....still wanna revenge???i will follow up...blek=p