CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Back From Hometown...




Just back from hometown... So tired...

What have I done today? Good question...

Yesterday night reach Grandma house then take a sexy shower then touch my face big pimples who knows the stupid pimples "break" through my face... Fucking bad luck... Something white pops out like semen... So surprise that day is my cousin Birthday then have a barbecue together, it was so Fun... Keep let people "Zha"... Dull actually...

But I love the sky over there... Damn many stars... I like to watch stars LoL... It's full of mystery...

I try my mobile phone to capture the stars into my memory but... too bad I just see many "light dot" over there...

Afterward, we watch "Taiwan Real Ghost Story" & "Diamond Club"... Scary first then Funny... That's the only way to delete the horror memory...

Dunno what happen I can't sleep at night at all... Just closing eye there until around 6 or 7am only sleep... damn tired, plus today have to take family picture sure got a big black circle like pandaman... Maybe too care about my face don't dare to contact my face to the pillow and with wrong favorite sleeping position... Maybe gua... Haiz... My face ar...

After wake up, OMG, My Handsome Face got a lot PIMPLES!!! Damn Sad Lo!!! Every time go back hometown dunno why will grow stupid pimples...

About 8am, my dad wake me up... Damn tired lo, sleep at 6 or 7am then have to wake up already... Then take sleepy shower... ZzzzZ... Take sleepy breakfast...

11am go to take Family picture... Wish to use make-up to cover my temporary ugly face... But its available for lady only... Then ask them to edit in photoshop lo, what can I do... ( of course they will la, if we spend so much but photo is ugly 1 after take, who want to take these kind of photo again, then they where got income )... We ( Me & Cousins) keep take picture by my mobile phone LoL... Damn syok sendiri...

Then a lot of bullshit, don't want to talk about... Skip Skip Skip... until 5pm, we go to eat "ice kacang" nearby my grandma house, fucking full lo ( learn from Big Boobs : ShunYee ), because we take our lunch at 3pm.. 3pm le!!!

7pm come back from hometown... my dad drive very fast like "chuo hoi" lo ( initial D main character ) because all the way is same as the movie... To be exaggerate on all of this... haha...
It make me going to vomit, no mood to eat...

Then reach home... yeah... Then write blog LoL & chat with Kyle in Skype... Done!!!

1 comments:

Shiuji said...

walao... whr is your hometown? very far? didnt hear u mention b4 leh...

I got more pimple...