CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Revive!!


First day of writing blog because keep asking by lots of "annoying" humans...

I admit I'm not human being because I'm Vampirevil!! Sound childish... duh...

"Do you have blog? No... Why dont make 1? Lazy to write and dunno what to write...
You're out-dated dude..." This is what I being nagged LoL...

This forces me to start a blog and become 1 part of you all > > > Blogger!!!

Last week was my warmest day that I never had, stay in the place for a long period and keeptalking and some intimacy, it sound dull but you will understand after u been with your love 1...

Sumimasen, I have no story to tell today so I tell something just happened recently and meaningful to me...

Do you know why I choose 23rd April to "revive"... Because 4/23 in Cantonese is " sei yi sang"...

"Die Then Revive"or "Die Easy to Revive"... Just like a Legendary Fire Bird : Phoenix, the reviving bird burning herself with Fire... Keep revive and die permanently...

We, human must learn from these, don't because of 1 failure then don't dare to stand up again...

We must like grass at the meadow or Legendary Fire Bird, Phoenix...

The picture above is Me & My Best Friend, Kyle... In my dictionary, BF stand for Best Friend but not Boy Friend, while for GF stand for Good Friend but not Girl Friend...

Beside, I was a playboy but now is time to settle down... This is what I promise you... Haha...

Im serious no joke...

1 comments:

Shiuji said...

Hope you really take it serious ooo... Gambate neh...

Blog more also...