CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Badman Return Season II

Badman Return 2nd season... Haha...

Sorry for didn't write blog for so long because I'm addicted to a game name as 天龙八部。。。

It was fun though and it's the 1st time I play online game because usually I don't play any of these game, afraid of addicted.. But no choice...

I keep play from morning at 10am until midnight of 2, 3 or 4am... Maintained about 2 weeks...

And today I'm just back from my degree orientation... Gosh... It damn damn damn boring...

I go for registration only but forced to join the talk or whatever from 8.30am until 4.15pm, I ran out actually, it haven't end yet...

Tomorrow force to attend for another orientation of PTPTN... sien...

4 comments:

Shiuji said...

u so busy ooo... is 天龙八部 free?

Jen said...

wad season 2....omg...swt...u think movie mer???Badman???xxxman then got ler...haha=p

Vampirevil said...

Of course it is free... U want to use real money also can de...

haha... cant ar!!! Human have to be creative...

Anonymous said...

For you sure is free la... Got a pro help you earn money there =.=