CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Final Day of Foundation!!!

Hooray!!! Final day of Foundation in UTAR LoL... So So Happy...Haven't reach to can fly to heaven level...

But Haiz... Still not enough time to finish all... damn rush at the last moment... Simply write anything I know only...

After exam we all go to have last meal of foundation at Ginger house... They say de... But they
keep wait in campus for damn long... Waste so many time there...

5pm only go to buy Pizza Hut and KFC... 3 large pizza and 2 tong of 15 pieces KFC for 21 person la...

Wait them until 5.50pm like that can't endure already then we start eating because I have to fetch my sister at school... You know la PJ area very jam de...

6.30pm only depart from my friend house to USJ 13... Damn late already... They all lo, want take picture with me then keep talking and talking... Talk quite alot of picture actually...

Then 7.30pm only get my sister... Damn late le... That's all for today...

1 comments:

Shiuji said...

so nice la... pizza and KFC.. how long have I ever touch ard...

and I will never have such celebration ard... miss it so much... *HUG*