CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 1, 2009

1st Day in Degree!!!

Gosh... I'm damn bore in my campus now...

Need to wait 2 hours for next lesson... Not many friend here... All stranger...

With my "lansi" characteristic very hard to find a new friend, but if they come and know me then different case, I will be quite friendly LoL... Quite only... haha... Just Kidding...

Thursday more worse... have to wait 4 hours here like a "sohai" only can attend next class...

4 hours!!! What the Hack I can do over here... Play game? Or what what what? haha...

International Business class only have 10 students!!! Funny... haha...

Luckily Finance class have at least... erm... 2 class and 3rd class with 2 students for now...

2 students in a class... damn bore.. haha...

2 comments:

Jen said...

still gt time to blog also...lol...haha today here public holiday...
no class...=)

Shiuji said...

hard to see your new post ya.. miss it...

at least you have the chance to study full time for your degree... not like me...T.T

Enjoy it... sounds so fun...