CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Amzing Sun...

Did you all see at the Sun early morning today?

Wow... Its Amazing guys... Dunno what happen today so many haze around here...

I think is haze, but the FM reporter say its not, it caused by the high temperate of Malaysia...

All answer find a google la, don't ask me...

The Sun is like... erm... Ham Tan Chiu Yan's eye (cantonese, Ultraman) ... Orange reddish with nice circular shape... Just like a ham tan we eat...

The shape of sun revealed clearly!!! I never seen a sun without black glasses before... Because I'm Vampirevil... hahaha...

2nd day of school... No new friend still... Sound so disappointed... But nevermind, I'm Playboy must be alone always... haha... At least I got few friend is here... But different class...

1 comments:

Shiuji said...

recently the sun out there is super hot... burning...

It is hot until i didnt wanna bother the sun, so dont know how he look like recently... lol...