CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Damn Fucking Bad Luck Week!!!

What the Hack! Damn Damn Damn Bad Luck for the whole week ady!!!

Bad Luck from Monday until now!

Bad Luck list:

Monday > Let car bang once I drive from my place to school, the residential area I stay some more! Pity the Camry.. Whole left part scratch, side mirror broke, fender and door also... Whole left part!!! Study pig, dunno how to reverse! Reverse without pressing break from my left... Plus I rushing for exam some more...

Tuesday > While chewing gum accidentally bite my tongue... Numb for whole weeks ady... Rate 10 pain some more! Keep Bleeding, Keep Keep Bleeding Tongue, I Keep, Keep Bleeding tongue, you cut me open and I... LoL... and get back my fucking N82! warranty for more than 21 days! But he say 10 to 14days done! Breach his promise, can sue!

Wednesday > Fed up with my assignments! Not enough time to do it... since date line is near! Damn Emo at these period!

Thursday > Rushing for assignment at friend house... until 10.30pm only reach home... damn damn tired... But still haven't done... Just half of it!

Friday > Let people aeroplane! But still fine, is my good friend... Forgivable... The unforgivable is my stupid N82 camera can't work anymore! Dunno what HP he gave me! Keep got problem!

Saturday > Because of N82 matter, I can't sleep the whole day... I think i sleep at 4am then wake up at 6am and can't sleep anymore... Black cicle, eye bag and pimples sure will "reveal"...
Damn... I ugly enough ady still want to torture me like this!

Sunday > Dunno yet... Hope God will twist my fate! If God do exist! Frustrate on it ady!

3 comments:

Shiuji said...

poor boy... hows your tough? ok le ma? sure super pain la... why bite so strong.... no need to rush wat...

Wish today god will give u a good day... pray for u ya...

Anonymous said...

赛翁失马,嫣知非福.After all the bad luck gone, you will have good luck =)

LuckyBoy1420 男孩像我 said...

人生不如意的事情十之八九。