CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Busy Moment!!!

Damn stress for these moment... Exam and assignment all crash together!!!

God!! Help Me!!! Why so tough to be a HUMAN... +_+! Forgotten I am not Human...

God!!! Why so tough to be a Creature in this world!!! (creature should be the most suitable vocabulary to apply with)

Last week 1 exam paper ( Corporate & Business Law, the toughest subject I never had learn!)

This week worse, 2 exam paper on Thursday! (Quantitative Technique I & Financial Information for Management) I just study 1 subject, another still blank in my mind!!!

Financial Information for Management gonna pass up at 23rd July!!! Gosh!!! Can't stand it anymore!!!

Monday ... 1st time join these "society"...

How is it feel? Erm... Quite funny lol... Some let me "zha" until nothing to say... I think he is angry LoL...

But I feel quite guilty on that because this is how I behave and how my mouth work...

But I am not lansi le... This is me for the 1st meet because I am not good on expressing myself to others... Sorry dude...

1 comments:

Shiuji said...

aiya... i know u bad boy la... I go KL also don1 meet me... =.="'

I study these subject part time only... tougher then u la... at least u can study full time...