CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Grandpa's Funeral...

9th Oct 2009 :

* The day Grandpa passed away...
* Rush back to hometown for the funeral...
* Once reach need to kneel down from the gate into the house, the coffin just after the door and my cousin is burning the Hell Money in 2 pots...
* Waiting for the shirt and shoes for funeral progress ( I dunno what to called as)
* Get shock when we (cousins) know after wear the mourning dress cannot take shower, wash hair and sleep on bed for 3 days because this is the 1st time... I don't hope this kind of thing happen around me again...

10th Oct 2009 :

* Fold the "Hell Money"
* Preparing for funeral progress about 5pm, everyone was rushing to take shower... I think I taken 2 times or 3 times of bathe before 5pm... Can't stand for sticky body
* Everyone is wearing the mourning dress, Sons and Daughters and grandson (same surname) wear Black, Other grandson (different surname) wear Blue and Grand grandson wear Green... For Sons, Daughters & eldest Grandson wear linen cope and hat while grandson wear long white cope and hat (looks like ... )...
* The Lama is reciting the scriptures for a long long long hours...
* The Lama is bad!!! They make the crying voice and say something really really touched and whole the family is crying there to mourn grandpa... Luckily that is ending, otherwise I will be very embarrass... Between we have break between the moment (before crying)...

11th Oct 2009 :

* Doing the same thing... Lama reciting scriptures
* Walk round by round and pluck the leaves and branches from the tree prepared that represented the sickness with my grandpa and we pluck off all the sickness on him, most of the adult do cry and me as well... Touched by the crying voices again... Damn embarrassing...
* Using Grandpa "mourning plate" to across the "silver bridge" and "gold bridge"

12th Oct 2009 :

* Almost the same...
* We all have to view grandpa for last time on the coffin and Seal grandpa coffin with hammer...
That time was so noisy and horrific... Because of the hammer sound...
*At evening, the Lama use sand and made 2 long dragons and with coins around the bodies...
That purpose is too find the coins in the sand and represent how much Grandpa grant us, but one 1 my cousin say who get the more coins means the more my grandpa care about the person... Eventually my grandma get more than RM10 by coins only...

13th Oct 2009 :

* Wipe grandpa coffin with "Hell Money" ( with water)...
* All my uncle and auntie was crying but I couldn't cry because it was too hot...
* Send my grandpa to the graveyard by walking (half way only, another half by car)
Everyone was crying because that is the last time grandpa with us...
* Reached graveyard and praying for awhile and throw the sand to grandpa tomb...
* Fold "Hell Money" again...

14th Oct 2009 :

* Fold "Hell money" prepare to burn on 15th Oct, for the 7th day of my grandpa death...
* The Sifu say have to go to graveyard tomorrow by 5am and leave at 7am otherwise very scary... All the adults was so scare... haha... included me...

15th Oct 2009 :

* Wake up around 5am and rushing to graveyard...
* Once reached really horrifying... Because no light at all... But when I look at the sky... OMG... the sky is full with stars... I never been seen the sky with tons of stars...
* Praying there and keep kneel down and rushing to leave the graveyard...
* Sleep back, but so weird I keep feel that many people calling me by different time and I do wake up in dream and turned back but I do feel that I couldn't turn back in real life... I think I am half awake or my soul is coming out... Or... Fool by those thing... scare scare...
* Fold "Hell Money" with my cousin from about 11am to 5pm... Non-stop but we do break for 30minutes for lunch... At night been forced to sleep before 11.30pm because my uncle and auntie say grandpa will come back today since is 7th day...

16th Oct 2009 :

* Go to graveyard around 9am... And make a "NIKE" scar on my hand (burn by joss stick)
OMG, that was very very pain... and have to endure for few hours only can go back...
* Once reached home, quickly apply toothpaste on the scar...
* Others are bullshit, not related to this...

18th Oct 2009 :

* Reached home about 5pm... damn tired... never prepare anything to study the next day...
Didn't online for about 1 weeks and 5days...

Thats all... A ri ga to u ko za i mas

0 comments: