CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Final Soon!!!

Sorry for disappear so long here because I'm like "a bee saw tons of honey in front of me"...

Means busy... Final exam coming soon... Not the stupid horror movie! I will never pay for it to scare myself by that kind of movie...

Business Law is the subject I worry the most... Due to my terrible memory... Teenage Senile!

I can't even remember 1 shit of thing of this subject...

Quite worry on "account" and "cost accounting"... Anything related to account will ruin my CPGA!

Never like account subject, it SUX! SUX! SUX! From my research, most of the "accounting" lecturer is bore, they are bad on communication, They are account freak but worse in social communication...

Most of them doesn't mean all of them... But some of them really interesting and like to call us as Uncle and Auntie to make themself sound younger...

They never figure out I will call them Grandpa and Grandma instead of Mr or Miss... Haha...

Out of their expectation!

"Above Statement does not included you or everyone! Just majority!"

If you admit then sue me for that! If you really wanna get trouble to yourself, I did study some law! HAHAHAHAHA...

1 comments:

Shiuji said...

long time didnt chat with you le...

This sem I also facing business law and Financial reporting and accounting of business.... gambate together la...

Long time didnt chat with u on msn le.. haha